Sunday, June 29, 2014

Goodbye Moonslipper...


The doors are closing on my website, Moonslipper.com

After nine exciting, fantastic, worrying and wonderful years on the Web I've decided to hand it over to a new owner and take a bit of time to pursue some other interests of mine.  

My birthday is coming up next week and it seemed like a fitting time to make a grand gesture, a big change and go boldly into the future!

The creaky Moonslipper doors will re-open under new ownership on July 7th.

Sláinte Moonslipper...


2 comments:

Little Gothic Horrors said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Moonslipper is ending, but I wish you all the best in the other interests that you're hoping to pursue, Siobhan! Birthdays are perfect times for grand gestures, fresh goals, new chapters and a little life-rebooting! ;) ❤ xo

The Wild Fairy said...

Emma, I love the term life-rebooting! I have been procrastinating about this over the past year and finally made the decision. I'm looking forward to new adventures! Thank you for the lovely words of encouragement! xo Siobhan